Saturday, March 6, 2010

Recent Updates.

I think there's something wrong with me. :( I haven't been eating right, sleeping right, skin's breaking out literally BREAKING. Yesterday I only ate ONE waffle and then dinner at the end of the night. Today, I ate ONE waffle again and no lunch or dinner. Maybe a little muffin in between.... but this isn't good. I didn't feel hungry at all. This week I haven't been sleeping right either... I've been sleeping very lightly, waking up in the middle of the night and then waking up when i hear the alarm. My skin's breaking out especially my nose. My nose is probably burned from accidently using my brother's alcohol toner... and now it's hurting. I'm breaking out. I'm getting headache. There's a lot going on with my physical being and I don't know what.
Tomorrow's going to be really different....I'm gonna be missing church. I mean, it's sabbath and I know I should be at church. My parents are totally enforcing their strictness these next few month. I should be doing my analysis of an analysis, but I have no motivation. However, I'll be totally screwed tomorrow.
Hm... lately I've been talking to one referee who refs for my volleyball games, and earlier in the year he recruited me in. However, I thought that he was a creep but turns out that he's a really nice guy from the people I heard from. HAHA. Man, I misunderstand too many things. Well anyways, he wants me in for his volleyball club, Strangers, and even allows me to play later in May since they're starting this month. I was filled with questions and turns out that this summer they're playing in Boston. Very cool. Hopefully my mother will allow. (this time I say mother, since she's the strict one when it comes to vball) and yeah, hopefully. :x