Friday, February 26, 2010

SNOW DAY!! NOMBRE DEUX

WOW.... its been a few weeks since I had my first snow day, but now is the SECOND snow day. God's giving me lots of days off from school. hallelujah. :) well anyways, I have been praying for snow for the past few days and hopes for a snow day. and BAM, God answered my/our prayers. Well anyways, I dislike snow a lot actually. I only like how it looks majestic when it's clean and untouched, like a clean white blanket laid out in front of my garage and my window. But that majestic look is so temporary. Once that vroom vroom** snow plow pushes it all aside and makes clear the ground, or cars driving through it one after another having its gas contaminate the pureness of it or people just happen to step all over it just to get to the other side, or a dog happens to be in need to urinate but has no where but the purewhite snow. Yeah.... why is there such thing as snow, when it is a temporary beauty but an unattractive annoyance.

Well, I just can't wait for spring to arrive, and I won't be afraid of the rain for I will have my new rainboots to dance in puddles with! :)


ahaha... This blog is such a contradiction. I should stop complaining about how annoying snow is and accept it.