So, here's some holiday cheer! :D I haven't written in this blog for so long. However, sadly, nothing has happened lately, except it's coming closer to christmas and it just snowed last night! :D like... HUGE. Anyways, how have i been the past month?
I've been boring. Haven't started my SAT prep. In a need to start my research paper in 2 days. and, basically that's it. I haven't done much. I feel that my life is a bit empty. Kind of boring.
Have I ever felt like this before? MANY times. Sometimes I don't mind having so little things to do and going home early, but sometimes when I go home early, I think that my day is going by way to quickly (even though I wish for that all the time) and that I'm alone in the world. I feel like I'm empty. However, I know I'm not. I'm just not THAT busy that I actually have time to think and reflect on how boring my life is.
Oh well, HOLIDAY'S HERE!! :D and that means...
a) christmas time.
b) winterconference.
c) another semester.... which is even MORE important than the first.
d) SATS are coming even closer than ever..
and.. e) another year has come and i'm another year older.
WOW. everything is so fast... :/ I feel like I can have a pause button to stop all this from going so fast. Although I really want to get into to college badly, I still want to cherish the time I have now as a kid. hm, not really because I already act so old and work like a college student, but whatever. :)