My 2010 was like a dark chocolate bar. It has its beneficial antioxidants, bitterness, and sweetness inside this little luscious piece of candy. This year had the benefits, and the ups and downs. I actually had an overall-good year.
Lets start from mid-junior year. Sure, my stressful junior year process was definitely the DOWNS of many downs. Especially when I was diagnosed to bells palsy. However, the benefits of this sickness lead to a growth, at the time, of my spiritual faith. What else kind of sucked was thirst of faith, and staying accountable with friends. Eventually after TECBC, I began to have such a stagnant faith that I became very apathetic for awhile about it. I had a mindset filled with selfish desires like wanting to have fun and many things like that. I definitely do not think I fulfilled my happiness.
Well, anyways this year had many firsts; bells palsy, acupuncture, passed AP test, teaching, applying to colleges, captain-ship, wrist-sprain, vball sleepover, 1month homealone, college acceptances, participation in choir, and probably much more. I'm excited for what's to come for 2011. I'm looking forward to receiving more college acceptances and less rejections, prom, graduation, college visits, summer, and college.
Now here comes my resolutions that I would like to gradually see myself become.
First off, more healthy. I began slowly with my healthy diet that consists of more greens and less animals. Then, I'm slowly going to take yoga classes. Hopefully I will see myself becoming more healthy. Next off, a growing christian. It's going to DEFINITELY be hard to encourage myself to grow, when I'm super lazy. But I have an aspiration of becoming a better worship-prayer leader. I want to make sure that each time I lead worship, it'd be fulfilling and meaningful. NEXT next off, I want to improve on my musical skills. Of course, they are going to be better but hey, it's gradual improvements. NEXT next next off, I want to become a more patient and loving sister. I want to take advantage of being an older cana-nite and being able to talk and positively influence younger cana-nites. NEXT next next next off, I want to learn to cook. Cook means not only pasta and instant noodles. I want to learn to cook dishes.
I don't remember any more of my resolutions, but these are just some thoughts in mind.