Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Summer Conference 2010

I shouldn't have put expectations on this conference. I came in spiritually dry, and I came out semi revived. Maybe because I was so tired during this conference. But I also had other problems. I had a feeling of loneliness and clinginess towards the old `10ers. I don't know what to say about this conference.
The only good things that came out of this conference were the answer to have the kingdom of God in me rather than making a huge effort to follow all rules because once I have the kingdom in me, the holy spirit can create my character; I brought Kevin, Elvin and Kenneth to see God a little more clearly in this retreat; Moved by the Sunmi's powerful testimony of how her father came to know Christ through trauma. Although there weren't a lot of things that impacted me from this conference, I just wished that it could've been better. It's definitely the personal things that made it worse for me. I didn't think this conference was absolutely terrible. It's just my opinion. I wanted to be revived but instead I drank just a little bit of revival and began to thirst for more.