
I see a bright future in my senior year a bit. I'm a bit happier. Not because I have tons of work to do before winter. But because ever since I came to HSES, I wanted to have other believers in my school. I prayed that maybe there will be someone I can talk to about Christ throughout my school year. And luckily, by the the start of senior year, the infamous Sam Hwang (who tried to pursue me since sophomore year) finally stepped up and changed and asked me to be his accountability partner to help him grow spiritually at school. And over the summer prior senior year, Kevin Kong (who I tried to avoid him during junior year when he asked me to church) became a revived believer after attending OCM and having many brothers&sisters in christ. I'm so happy. I'm a bit relieved that I began to be more confident in Christ in encouraging others to come to church. Even though I advise others about their walks with God, I need to use my own advise for my own walk. I struggle with the similar things everyone stuggle: giving up my personal hidden idolatries and putting God as a replacement in my heart. I really need to look forwards and try to grow on my own but with the helps of my fellow bros&sis in christ.
What I'm looking forward to this year, is to grow spiritually but also bring more to Christ. I'm very glad.