Okay.. I keep things bottled up. Here... I opened the bottle cap.
My self esteem is low. School is terrible. I'm lonely.
I need God.
I've fallen really hard, and I need Him to be my crutch. I'm vulnerable, and I need Him to strengthen me.
I haven't prayed to Him. I haven't sang praises to Him. I haven't read my bible.
I need to pray.
My heart feels empty. It's left in the cold. It's not letting Him get in.
I need God to fight it open.
My mind's been occupied with worrisome thoughts. pressure. resentment.
I need God to be first.
I need God to make me smile.
I need fellowship.
My self esteem is low. School is terrible. I'm lonely.
I need God.
I've fallen really hard, and I need Him to be my crutch. I'm vulnerable, and I need Him to strengthen me.
I haven't prayed to Him. I haven't sang praises to Him. I haven't read my bible.
I need to pray.
My heart feels empty. It's left in the cold. It's not letting Him get in.
I need God to fight it open.
My mind's been occupied with worrisome thoughts. pressure. resentment.
I need God to be first.
I need God to make me smile.I need fellowship.