Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Just another day.

Yesterday was the best day of my life. There was some sarcasm in that due to that horrific morning before breakfast with Mike. Having to miss a bus and subway but on top of that getting ticketed for using the wrong card on the holiday was like BIG bummer for me. On the train, I was so anxious of everything- being late, the ticket, sats, bleh. I felt like I was going to get an anxiety attack (not really haha). Breakfast with Mike was interesting. I was 30+minutes late, couldn't pick up my bacon&eggs, george washington was hot at washingtonsqpark, being in the taxi after so many years (horrible nyorker -.-), and both got hit on by this black hobo. A quite interesting morning. Afterwards, going down to soho and "trying to study" at Starbucks after picking up a venti-sized caramel machiatto. Met up with Faith&Jess. Decided to buy Kingston a present. Walked all over until UrbanOutfitters. Went to Forever21, found Kingston and he put on his leather jacket. Went to 34th Street for Korean Food. I spent the most money after sharing with Jess&Kingston. Note to self: Never share foood with him ever again. Kingston bought us Redmango-mochi&mandrinoranges. 59th street-Central Park&Columbus Circle. Had an adventure climbing rocks & taking photos. Stepping on mud. Jumping in the sketchy tunnel. Columbus Circle Mall and walked all around. Jess&I discussing about seeing Valentine's Day movie. WholeFoods doing SATs&Essays for 1.5 hours. Starbucks because of Faith's interview. Bought a Starbucks Tumbler-very cute. Kingston complaining about how he dislikes the leather jacket. Left Starbucks to go home, afraid to use my student metrocard. Tried to avoid the po-po's. Tried hard to cover my student metrocard with a Regular metrocard. SO OBVIOUS. -.- Went home safely. Talked all night to Mike. Go nothing done for homework.

leading into today. Woke up and forgot about my Final for APUS. gg. I studied on the train. got 83% on my APCalculus final. The rest of the day was bleh. NOW...... trying to do HW and finished them all before 7. HOPEFULLY after I finish typing this dumb little blog. YEP.

Yesterday was great. Today is totally not. THE END.


Kingston and I jumped in Central Park Tunnel. KICK POW!
The 4 of us, study day failed. <3