Sunday, November 22, 2009

obese!

NO. I am not OBESE. BUT, if I don't work out any sooner, I'm going to turn into...a huge snowball. :(

i must work out. i must work out. i must work out. i must work out. i must work out. i must work out. i must work out. i must work out. i must work out. i must work out. i must work out. i must work out. i must work out. i must work out. i must work out. i must work out. i must work out. i must work out. i must work out. i must work out. i must work out. i must work out. i must work out. i must work out. i must work out.

ohyes. :( and.... I gotta jump higher and hit harder and set better and bump consistently :(
someone please hit me in the face with a volleyball, so I can shutup!! :(


I think I'm just getting more and more selfconscious that I just suck. :( ohyeah, I SUCK. but, now I'm just striving to get better. :T that's just ONE of my many dreams.