Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Faith

Lord, I pray for a miracle. I pray for healing. I pray for repentance. I pray for peace.
Thanks God.
Amen.
--------------------------------------------------------------------

I really hope for a miracle from above. Last year prior TECBC, I thought I wasn't able to go because my grandmother was in the hospital by her death bed. I really was debating whether I should stay by my mother or go to TECBC. And God called me to go to TECBC. He held my grandmother's life until I came back. She passed away on the day I came back from TECBC. Last TECBC, another miracle. I really feel that God had a plan to renew my lost childhood friendship with Kayla from a decade ago. She and I cliqued the first time we met each other both in TECBC and in China. It was definitely God's plan. Her dad lived in Washington (state) and lo behold, her mother lives in NYC! Who knew she was in NYC rather than in Washington. God's miracle 2.

I have faith that God has a plan for me this TECBC. It is no mistake that I have this Bell's Palsy. He knows I would stress out because of my SATs and APs. He knows I wouldn't take care of myself. He didn't stop me. But now I just learned the consequences of it. Now, I got to have faith that God will heal me. If He wants me go to TECBC, He would allow me to. He would allow my parents to give me permission to. He would preserve my health while I'm there. He would take care of me. So if TECBC is where He wants me to go, then by means He will perform a miracle on me.

Must have faith.
(No pun intended :D)