After being diagnosed with Bell's Palsy, I realized how much my family was there for me. My mother and daughter bond grew substantially after all those late night prayers, tears and massages. It was an incredibly road to go through after putting my body into that open field of viruses after all that stress. That stress went down the drain, and I probably didn't do any better in my exams. I'm worried about my sats and ap's still... but I've been out of school lately that it cleared my mind.
I wish to smile the way I want to smile. I want to blink the way I want to blink. I want to flare my nose when I get mad, when I want to. But this nerve issue restrains me to do all of this. I wish to get rid of this.
I realized that without my mother, I probably wouldn't be able to handle this issue by myself. I wouldn't have thought to turn to God or to anyone. God blessed me a lot and I guess during this hardtime, a blessing derived from it. :)