So today was Good Friday Service. Good sermon. Boring choir (sorry mom :D) But yeah. I liked how the message was about keeping your eyes on Jesus. [Hebrews 12:2]. So miraculously, during service when we turned to the book of Hebrew for scripture reading, my little post-it in my bible, that I wrote a long time ago for encouragement, reminded me about how throughout the troubles, the stress, and everything that I'm going through, I just have to keep focus on God. Basically Hebrews 12, tells us about how God puts us through these trials and such because we are his sons (daughters) and that we must be disciplined by our Father, just like our physical parents. And how, throughout these times of trial, we should still keep our eyes fixed on God. I'll just take it like this, right now... all the stress and everything I'm going through, it's just an other trial or an act of discipline from God. He just kicked me in the butt. He got me back to where I should be.
I fell asleep listening to the Chinese choir. -.- I heard all those songs from listening to my mom practice every day... I feel bad. OH WELL. :)
Thanks God. :)